geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: svn commit: r504108 - in /geronimo/server/trunk: applications/console/geronimo-console-core/ applications/console/geronimo-console-ear/ applications/console/geronimo-console-framework/ applications/console/geronimo-console-standard/ applications/
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 20:54:29 GMT
> Just curious... but why is 'bin' being ignored?

I had not given it much thought before having committed it. I just
copied the setting from some other directories. Shall I remove bin
from svn:ignore? Perhaps there's an explanation for it, but I don't
know why it was there in the first place (don't even ask what
directory it was I copied the setting from - I can't remember now
;-)).

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski