geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Transition to mojo's selenium-maven-plugin
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2007 02:28:56 GMT
The selenium-maven-plugin is being moved to the Mojo project and we
should transition our testsuite (and all the other archetype muck) to
use that version.

I just made sure that the latest 1.0-SNAPSHOT of selenium-maven-
plugin works the same as our version.  There were a few issues on the
license headers getting altered when moved, which I have fixed, as
well as a few feature related issues.  So, at this point, the latest
1.0-SNAPSHOT should be just as usable as our version.

I think we should transition to use this new plugin, which
essentially means changing the groupId, and creating a PM entry to
control the version, aside from that, everything else should be fine
asis.

Site docs are here:

     http://mojo.codehaus.org/selenium-maven-plugin

I think this is positive direction, to graduate plugins we've created
to help our project on to the Mojo project for wider consumption.
Should be able to get an official release of this puppy in a few days
too, so we don't need to use the 1.0-SNAPSHOT for too long.

--jason