geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and Axis2 (dogs and cats?)
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 14:28:46 GMT
Dain,

Just reviewed the code in OpenJPA. Am going to try to add some similar
switch Keying off of javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider (defined by the JSR)
and specific implementations are org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl
and org.apache.axis2.jaxws.spi.Provider. It's getting to be very
annoying to keep changing the plan.xml/pom.xml/config.xml before
debugging. One question am not sure is if i make these changes in
corresponding deployers, will that be enough?

thanks,
dims