geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can somebody please verify that undeploy works (on Windows) ?
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:33:43 GMT

On Feb 21, 2007, at 10:59 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> Verified this on the same windows machine using M1
> ( http://apache.ziply.com/geronimo/2.0-M1/ )
>
> Used the same test app (
> http://people.apache.org/~prasad/test-ear-j2ee_1.4-2.0-SNAPSHOT.ear )
>
> The undeploy completely cleans the G repo of all traces of the app.

Prasad,
I can see that some Geronimo Classloaders associated with EAR's are
not being destroyed. This would account for the file-locking behavior
you're seeing on Windows. Would also explain at least some of the OOM
problems, we've been seeing...

I haven't pinned down the source of the problem, yet. So, no fix ATM...

--kevan