geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: recent changes
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2007 04:02:40 GMT
There are two XmlSchema jars from different groupId being used :
A - axis2 configs - XmlSchema-1.2.jar

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2//org/apache/ws/commons/schema/XmlSchema/1.2/XmlSchema-1.2.jar
125K downloaded

B - geronimo-cxf module - XmlSchema-1.1.jar

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.ws.commons:XmlSchema:jar:1.1

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.ws.commons -DartifactId=XmlSchema \
          -Dversion=1.1 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-cxf:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.cxf:cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws:jar:2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.apache.cxf:cxf-api:jar:2.0-incubator-RC-SNAPSHOT
        4) org.apache.ws.commons:XmlSchema:jar:1.1
    Is this intentional?

Thanks
Anita

Jarek Gawor <jgawor@gmail.com> wrote: Hi,

In the last few days something has changed in CXF that caused
invocations to stop working in Geronimo. I mean, the service got
invoked ok but the HTTP response from the service was empty. I tracked
relevant changes to the following classes:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/frontend/jaxws/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxws/handler/soap/

After I switched both classes to their previous revisions the
invocations started to work just like before.

I was wondering if somebody can take a look at it. We are shooting for
a milestone release of Geronimo next week and would be good to have
basic invocations working right.

Thanks,
Jarek