geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Still using old scout
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 06:15:30 GMT
Yup, there is a 0.7rc2 in:

     http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ws-scout/scout/

I recall something about this version (or maybe 0.7rc1) but not sure
what happened to it.  Dug up some email on it, and looks like it
might have just not been in an m2 repo.  Some more details here:

So, there are artifacts in an m2 repo now... guess we could try to
upgrade, though unless the build barfs I can't tell if anything is
broke or not.  Anyone who knows better want to try it?

--jason