geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Simple Web Service with JAX-WS sample on AG wiki
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:09:44 GMT
Hi Lin

 I too trying on this sample with the latest built today.I'm trying to
deploy and do the server debugging for both axis2 and CXF targeting more
testing on tasks of Supports javax.jws.WebService annotation and
Supports web service annotation with web service descriptor file - web
service deployment descriptor file override or enhance web service
annotations in
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxPMGT/geronimo-20-web-services-support.html

 I'll also keep you update with the status.Present confluence url for
this  sample application says that CXF has to be the latest and
installed.Can't I use the existing  CXF binaries and installed for this.

Regards
Kanchana