geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <>
Subject Re: CORBA ported from OpenEJB 2
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:22:14 GMT
On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 11:33 -0800, Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> I have ported the OpenEJB 2 CORBA code and updated it to the OpenEJB
> 3 APIs.  The code is contained in three new modules geronimo-corba,
> geronimo-corba-builder and geronimo-yoko.

Not being a CORBA nor Geronimo expert this may be a really dumb
question .. but I'll ask anyway :). Is the OpenEJB CORBA code an
alternative to Yoko? I thought Yoko also implemented IIOP etc..

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder & Director; Lanka Software Foundation;
Founder, Chairman & CEO; WSO2, Inc.;
Director; Open Source Initiative;
Member; Apache Software Foundation;
Visiting Lecturer; University of Moratuwa;

View raw message