geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kanchana Welagedara <kanch...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Geronimo documentation architecture
Date Sun, 11 Feb 2007 04:57:08 GMT
Hi Hernan

Everything has nicely put together.Good content Hernan.
I think it would be useful for people who wants contribute in  writing
docs to know tips about drawing diagrams as well (in the section of
"Tips for Writing and formatting documentation").Most of the diagrams in
Sample applications and deployment plans were used open office/eclipse
tools (Since we don't have license software) to draw diagrams.Also we
have used geronimo colors(Blue,Black).

Regards
Kanchana

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 14:46 -0500, Hernan Cunico wrote:
> Hi All,
> I put together two documents explaining how Geronimo's wiki is organized, confluence
spaces, HTML auto export plugins, etc. as well as some basic guidelines for formatting the
content for the articles that make the actual Geronimo documentation.