geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [mojo-dev] VOTE: Release rat-maven-plugin 0.1
Date Sat, 10 Feb 2007 15:19:56 GMT

On Feb 9, 2007, at 8:46 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> FYI... I didn't realize they made a maven plugin for this guy.
>
> Dunno if it works well or not... having never used RAT before.
> Kevan, should we try to hook this up?  Maybe as an optional profile
> to be run for release prep fluff?

I didn't know about the plugin, either. Yes, I think it would be useful.

The last time I tried a recent version of RAT, it wasn't able to run
against Geronimo -- it wasn't able to parse an XML file and blew up.
The offending file wasn't obvious, and I haven't had time to track it
down...

So, there's a bit of work...

--kevan