geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Geronimo web site update
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 20:03:13 GMT
On Feb 27, 2007, at 6:35 AM, Hernan Cunico wrote:
> yup, links look better now. What's the trick? are you massaging the
> pages during the rsync?

Nope... Just rsycn -tr src/ dest/

> As for the account, I think there is already a discussion on infra@
> for creating/securing a "confluence" based account on p.a.o

Thats only to replace jeffs account, we still need an account setup
to sync to /www/geronimo.apache.org

> We could have the rendered HTML in SVN but we wont have the chance
> to keep the src there. Confluence has not support for SVN yet
> however some parts of the live site will remain being updated via
> SVN (plugin repos, redirects, css, schemas, etc). But, as long as
> we have a good document about this this whole schema is implemented
> there should not be any issue

Keeping html is svn is only a safegaurd incase cwiki blows up, I'm
quite aware that the src is not in there ;-)

> I'll keep updating the content from the live site, I'm almost done
> anyway.

Okay, let me know when you are ready to move...

> Are you working on a new template?

I think for now the template is okay, only changes might be to loose
the tabs.

--jason