geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RecoveryController ERROR messages on startup
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:38:41 GMT

On Feb 26, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> Anyone know what these mean?  And why the show up when booting up
> Geronimo?
>
> <snip>
> ERROR [RecoveryController] javax.transaction.xa.XAException: No
> current connection.
> ERROR [RecoveryController] javax.transaction.xa.XAException: The
> connection is already closed
> </snip>

They've started showing up because of the recent Transaction Recovery
fixes, I committed.

TransactionManagerImpl is creating a "RecoveryController" log and
logs all XA Recovery errors to this log. The fixes opened up our TR
flows. Will be a bit before I get the causes of these errors sorted
as well as a more appropriate RecoveryController log.

--kevan