geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.0-M3 Build Update
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 00:24:53 GMT

-sachin

On Feb 28, 2007, at 3:46 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 2/28/07, Sachin Patel <sppatel2@gmail.com> wrote:
>> No, I need the individual artifacts in order to build.  My pom's
>> contain
>> geronimo dependencies, and i have code that uses geronimo api's.
>> Thus
>> without geronimo publishing individual jars I cannot build.
>
> That wouldn't change, afaik. The only piece that would not be assured
> would be that the source code could not be buildable.

I think you may be misunderstanding the problem, or we're talking
about two different things. M3 is soon be be released.  I would like
to provide a devtools driver that is built using M3 and packages the
neccessary M3 jars, rather then snapshots.  Thus the geronimo
artifacts need to be published for M3.

Anyhow, I've spoken to Matt and we are in sync, he working on
publishing the artifacts.