geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <>
Subject attempting to run jax-ws test
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2007 16:09:14 GMT
Hi Dims,

I made a little bit progress into this but not as much as I like.  Thought
I'd keep you updated.

First, I had to comment out a line where we setEndInterface to
webserviceAnnot, as this is causing an axis2 validation error upon the war
deployment.  With this change, I was able to run .wsdl request.

Second, the code didn't set setAxisService on the messagecontext inside of
doservice2(). This caused a "The requested service could not be found" error
from Axis2.

I am debugging the third issue (hope it is the final issue) where an
exception is thrown at the demarshalRequest inside of

I haven't attempted to get the jax-ws tutorial working yet
( as I
would be really surprised that it works before we pass the jax-ws test.

Thanks, Lin

View raw message