geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Sun" <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject anyone able to build geronimo with test/itest turned on
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2007 18:26:10 GMT
Hi there, for the past few times, I didn't have any luck in building
Geronimo using just mvn or mvn install.  I had to use
'-Dmaven.test.skip=true -Dmaven.itest.skip=true' to skip both the test and
itest.   This is the latest error I saw when I forgot to turn off the
test/itest.:-)

Feb 6, 2007 1:17:15 PM org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor run
SEVERE: Socket accept failed
java.net.SocketException: socket closed
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.DefaultServerSocketFactory.acceptSocket(De
faultServerSocketFactory.java:61)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Acceptor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:
310)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 9.531 sec
<<< FA
ILURE!

Results :

Anyone able to build geronimo with test/itest turned on?

Thx, Lin