geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to find the context root of a webapp when a EAR is deployed ?
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:03:11 GMT
OK. Can we design it in such a way that the WARs do show up in that
list with maybe just the context root ? It'd be ok if the other
operations are not permitted on such a webapp.

That will be a huge usability enhancement wherein you can now directly
go to the context root URL of an application.This will be specially
useful for plugins and samples where the user downloads readily
available EARs and deploys them. He doesn't have to have the added
hassle of knowing what the just deployed app's context root is.

Cheers
Prasad