geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [2.0-M2] @EJB injection for Jetty doesn't work
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 21:02:47 GMT
My initial suspicion turned out to be correct.

The fix in trunk didn't go into M2. Tim McConnell and I verified this
trunk separately. The jetty hack is there in trunk.

The calculator-stateless sample is here for anybody else that wants to try
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/35312/calculator-stateless-ear-2.0-SNAPSHOT.ear?version=1

The wiki page is here -
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC20/Using+some+of+EJB+3.0+functionalities

Cheers