geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: @EJB injection for Jetty
Date Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:52:49 GMT
No I haven't verified the @EJB injection on Jetty. I believe it is
only on trunk. I was working on getting my M2 build to work. (unable
to resolve dependency o.a.g.specs.geronimo-ejb_3.0_specs//jar)

When I finally gave on M2 build and work on  trunk, I hit the
following problem -

Missing:
1) org.apache.openejb:container:pom:3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
  Path to dependency:
        1) org.apache.geronimo.modules:geronimo-openejb:jar:2.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.openejb:openejb-ejbd:jar:3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.apache.openejb:container:pom:3.0-incubating-20070126.211327-22

Cheers
Prasad