geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: log4j
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:42:49 GMT
Forgot to foward to dev ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com>
Date: Jan 12, 2007 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: log4j
To: Thomas TERMIN <tte@blue-elephant-systems.com>

Yeah, looks good. I will try it now.
What about using a spring Resource instead of a String ?
I think it would enable using classpath: notation, which is very
handy ...  Hum, i guess it would not work with JMX ;-)
I guess we could simulate that by checking if the url begins
with classpath:  and use a getClass().getClassLoader().getResource() ?

What do you think ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet