geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 02:50:58 GMT
> I don't think we ever done that before because because up til now
> everyone has just known what's changed.  For this spec he did say
> "Fixed, verified to be compliant and ready for release." which
> based on the diff sadly does describe what has changed for this
> release :)  Anyway, if this is another requirement for a Geronimo
> release, I'm sure David will add it to the remaining specs he is
> releasing.

I agree that we don't want to get pedantic on the releases; that will
just make life more difficult.  I think there is a balance between
"Release this" and "I updated this that and the other thing and would
like to get these out."  We need to operate from a position of trust
and respect.  I think that we'll see both of these be executed with a
short statement and an ok from the community.

> BTW, David was out of town for the holiday weekend and I think he
> will be back tomorrow of the next day.
>
> Happy New Year,

And here we go... :)

> -dain