geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Build failure?
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:56:00 GMT
I'm getting a test failure this morning on trunk...

Running org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilderTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.5
sec <<< FAILURE!

  cat modules/geronimo-openejb-builder/target/surefire-reports/TEST-
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilderTest.xml

   <testcase time="0.491" name="test">
     <error type="java.lang.NullPointerException"
message="type">java.lang.NullPointerException: type
         at
org.apache.openejb.alt.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureService
(ConfigurationFactory.java:382)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.OpenEjbSystemGBean.createContainer
(OpenEjbSystemGBean.java:123)
         at org.apache.geronimo.openejb.EjbContainer.doStart
(EjbContainer.java:105)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilderTest.addEjbContai
ner(EjbModuleBuilderTest.java:77)
         at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilderTest.test
(EjbModuleBuilderTest.java:50)
</error>

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm getting the same result after rebuilding openejb3

thanks
david jencks