geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: samples project question
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:04:30 GMT
Okay, fair enough... by why are you calling it "samples-parent"?
Usually -parent modules are themselves top-level projects with no
children, which are used to hold common pom configuration.

I'd recommend simply calling the module "samples" instead.

And we may even want to just make a samples module in the server
tree, since it looks like you are branching this project when the
server is branched.  It may be better to add this module to the
server project and simply make it build optionally.

--jason