geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release geronimo-ejb_3.0_spec
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:19:45 GMT
Hey All, back and catching up.

As I mentioned in the first specs vote that I proposed "I've done the
work to fix some of our spec jars so they are compliant and would
like us to start releasing them and removing snapshot references from
our builds."  I've since started abbreviating that to "Fixed,
verified to be compliant and ready for release" as the changes the
changes are pretty much N iterations of added/removed/updated a (or
many) constructor/method/annotation.

Anyway, I was half inclined to put links to the related commits in
the vote threads as the diffs are the only real way to describe
several API tweaks, but just didn't pull the trigger on that idea.
Wish I had.

Here's that info now:

Changes to Annotations 1.0

Changes to EJB 3.0
    http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&rev=489258

Changes to EJB 3.0 Persistence (JPA)

EJB 3.0 Interceptors and JTA 1.1 were fine hence the description of
"Verified and compliant and ready for release" in their release
threads.  I haven't yet had the chance to verify any other specs for
compliance.

Happy New Year!

-David