geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r494291 - in /geronimo/server/branches/1.2: assemblies/geronimo-boilerplate-minimal/ modules/geronimo-client-builder/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/client/builder/jsr88/ modules/geronimo-connector-builder/src/main/java/org/apache/geronim...
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 04:00:37 GMT

On Jan 8, 2007, at 8:21 PM, kevan@apache.org wrote:

> Author: kevan
> Date: Mon Jan  8 17:21:35 2007
> New Revision: 494291

> Log:
> Fix some deploy problems. geronimo-deploy-config needs to be in lib.

What goes wrong if it isn't?  I wondered if this would be a problem.

> New Configurers needed to be serializable...

what happens if they aren't?  If we can't get away from this we
should make ModuleConfigurer extend Serializable...

I don't like adding more and more to lib..... if this is only needed
for jsr88 stuff I think we should consider starting up something on
request to load the configurer gbeas and register them, using the repo.

thanks
david jencks