geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy an EJB3.0 sample app -- Thank you Prasad
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 18:19:26 GMT
Woops... responded just now to the wrong thread...

Ok, one other item we don't support is an ear with an ejbjar, with no
application.xml, nor an ejb-jar.xml.  The EARConfigBuilder needs to
inspect classes for any ejb related annotations in order to classify
it as an ejbjar.  Same goes for other modules contained in an ear
with no module or application dd.

However, we can't check for module specific annotations in the
EARConfigBuilder, so do we need to consider adding a new method to
the ModuleBuilder interface (ex. isModule(JarFile)) so that the
individual builders can check for specific annotations and have
something abstract that the EARConfigBuilder can invoke?

-sachin