geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: trunk build failure
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 09:20:11 GMT
Looks like I was missing some changes when I ran tools:show-
dependencies... for some reason commons-logging is being excluded.  I
think this might be a bug in maven, its excluding the dep because
another module has an exclude listed.

For now we'll just add the dependency... maybe this will be fixed in
Maven 2.0.5.

--jason