geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 01:41:03 GMT

On Jan 25, 2007, at 7:36 PM, Jay D. McHugh wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> This is the same problem that has kept me from building trunk (on
> Linux) since last week.
>
> I just realized that at about the same time - Eclipse started
> giving me validation errors (in building my web app) because it
> could not find:
>
> http://www.ibm.com/webservices/xsd/j2ee_web_services_client_1_1.xsd
>
> For those that are able to build, do you have a cached version of
> this file?
>
> Does not having this schema available seem like it might possibly
> be the cause of this problem?

Interesting. You're the first non-windows user to report this
problem. I don't see how the schema problem could be related. But
thanks for the info.

SOA greatly simplifies client development. You no longer need the
schema... ;-)

Will this work? http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/
j2ee_web_services_client_1_1.xsd

--kevan