geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Web Builders
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 14:31:29 GMT

On Jan 11, 2007, at 9:05 AM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:

>     Thanks David J.! I managed to get the webservices-builder to
> compile and pass the tests by using dependency exclusion and some code
> hack.
>    Now the connector-builder needs the following classes:
> ActivationspecType;
> AdminobjectType;
> ConfigPropertyType;
> ConnectionDefinitionType;
> ConnectorDocument;
> ConnectorType;
> MessagelistenerType;
> ResourceadapterType;
>     Where can I fine these?

hm..... the connector spec is unchanged between 1.4 and 5 so I didn't
include it in the 5 schema class jar.  I think this means we need
both the schema jars for 2.0.  Alternatively I guess we could add the
schemas from 1.4 to the 5 jar?  I don't know how many problems this
will cause.... like 2 description classes.

For me anyway what to do here needs some more thought.  I'm tempted
to say we should just use both schema jars and leave connector
unchanged.

thanks
david jencks

> Thanks
> Anita
>
> --- David Jencks <david_jencks@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> On Jan 10, 2007, at 10:36 PM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:
>>
>>>     I am trying to use javaee5 xbeans in webservices-builder.
>>
>> I don't think that will work.  the current webservices-builder module
>>
>> is for jaxrpc and it uses different xml than javaee, and javaee
>> doesn't include any version of that xml (something we can all be very
>>
>> happy about :-)
>>
>> Most of the stuff in webservices-builder was to support the jaxrpc
>> mapping mess, which has been totally replaced by jaxb.  I think we
>> can leave webservices-builder as is, perhaps labeling it so its clear
>>
>> it refers to jaxrpc and not jaxws, and see if we need a universal
>> module for jaxws.  At this point I don't know: it's quite possible
>> that both cxf and axis2 include 90% of the stuff they need and the
>> remaining 10% is easier to implement specific to the ws container.
>> It's also possible we can use a common module.  I think we need to
>> get more of both working before we know.... unless some experts who
>> actually know cxf and axis2 speak up :-)
>>
>> thanks
>> david jencks
>>

>>> The
>>> following classes are not in geronimo-schema-jee_5 jar. Where can I
>>> find them?
>>>
>>> ExceptionMappingType;
>>> JavaWsdlMappingDocument JavaWsdlMappingType;
>>> PackageMappingType;
>>> ServiceEndpointInterfaceMappingType;