geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build geronimo failed..Is this maven's probleam or openejb( or geronimo?)?
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:26:34 GMT

On Jan 26, 2007, at 3:17 PM, Fei Fei wrote:

> so.please tell me what happened?why? isn't some plugins is not in
> maven's repository(%HOME%/.m2/repository)?
> thanks.
> -A Fei-

A Fei,
I recommend you cleanup your local repo a bit. One of the repo
servers has been serving up some bad content recently...

Start by removing \.m2\repository\org\apache\geronimo\genesis (and
all sub dirs). If that doesn't work (or you want to skip to the heavy
handed approach), just wipe out your whole repo -- .m2\repository

Let us know if this helps...

--kevan