geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Phani Madgula" <phanibalaji.madg...@gmail.com>
Subject Can we create a filter for j_security_check service in Geronimo Tomcat?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:42:40 GMT
Hi
I have a web application that uses FORM login. I would like to have a filter
to be declared for j_security_check service so that I can perform some
loging tasks. Is it allowed in Geronimo/Tomcat?

I tried with the below tags but filter will not be called..! Any help on
this?

<filter>
<filter-name>Page Request Timer</filter-name>
<filter-class>TimeTrackFilter</filter-class>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>Page Request Timer</filter-name>
<url-pattern>j_security_check</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

Regards
Phani