geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trunk build failure: NoClassDefFoundError: javax/xml/stream/XMLStreamException
Date Sat, 06 Jan 2007 02:03:09 GMT

On Jan 5, 2007, at 3:27 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> I ran into this last night and changing versions of the xmlbeans
> plugin had no effect for me.
>
> After some study I believe but can't yet prove that after the maven
> folks telling me it was absolutely impossible to fix the xmlbeans
> 2.0.0 pom so it was correct, it got changed to a new and
> differently broken form.  I don't think this has anything to do
> with snapshots, but rather instability of the allegedly permanent
> non-snapshot maven repo.
>
> Does anyone know if there is a changelog for the central repo?

Works for me, if i remove 2.0.1-SNAPSHOT from my local repo (i.e. rm -
rf ~/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/mojo/xmlbeans-maven-plugin/2.0.1-
SNAPSHOT).

Well, you can use the date of the snapshot as a rough estimate of
when a change was introduced.

So, what do the maven folks say "we" are supposed to do about this?

--kevan