geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy an EJB3.0 sample app -- Thank you Prasad
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 21:24:53 GMT
As I mentioned before, what I think needs to be done is rename
EjbConfigBuilder.isEjbAnnotatedModule() to isAnnotatedModule(JarFile
jar) and introduce this in the ModuleBuilder interface since the
other ModuleBuilders will need to implement it.  EARConfigBuilder can
then invoke the method through the interface on each of the
ModuleBuilder's to identify the module type.

If there are no objections to this doing it this way, I'll take care
of it.

On Jan 24, 2007, at 4:16 PM, Sachin Patel wrote:

> No I mean an ear with no applicaiton.xml and the ear contains a
> ejbjar, with no ejb-jar.xml
>
> On Jan 24, 2007, at 4:06 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
>
>> You mean geronimo-openejb free deploy.
>>
>> The latest revisions do support ejb-jar.xml free deployments
>>
>> Cheers
>> Prasad
>>
>> On 1/24/07, Sachin Patel <sppatel2@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> but not yet a ejb-jar.xml & application.xml free deploy
>>>

>>> On Jan 23, 2007, at 9:54 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:
>>>

>>> We can now have a ejb-jar.xml free deployment and openejb-jar.xml
>>> free
>>>
>>> deployment.
>>>
>>> -sachin
>>>

> -sachin