geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject geronimo-web-2.5-builder vs. geronimo-web-builder?
Date Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:14:09 GMT
What is the difference between these two modules?

The more I have been working on updating the TCK for 2.0 the more I
really think that adding version details to artifactIds is a really
bad idea.  We've just made the problem much, much, much harder to
switch modules to use different versions.  I think we need to talk
about this more... and potentially unroll all of the changes which
have added modules with version details in artifactIds.

--jason