geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Using JIRA
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:11:02 GMT
Jira is working correctly.  We, the Geronimo team, added a status
called "Patch Available".  The whole point of the status Patch
Available is to indicate that a patch is ready to be picked up and
applied by a committer.  Once it's picked up by a committer, there's
no point in tracking it as a patch in the Status section.

Regards,
Alan