geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M2 Milestone ready for review and JACC Specs
Date Sun, 28 Jan 2007 22:05:37 GMT
Joe,

I just noticed that yesterday. There is a small bug in CXFBuilder (and
Axis2Builder) that causes the cxf/axis2 dependencies to be always
added to any application. I don't think that's a major issue. I will
be submitting a patch today or tomorrow that will resolve that issue
(among other things).

Jarek