geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jarek Gawor" <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB deployment error
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:48:02 GMT
Ok, that did it! Thanks a lot! The tests deployed now and ran ok but
with small issues:

1) The module got deployed with a default moduleId instead of the one
I specified in the openejb-jar.xml file.

2) It looks like the ejb client support is now in a separate module
(used to be in openejb-core) so a new dependency is required:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
            <artifactId>openejb-client</artifactId>
        </dependency>