geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Problems with 1.2 pom in repo
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 22:12:42 GMT
Are you actually configuring this timestamp-build version
"1.2-20061201.203908-11" ?

I think you may be seeing strange snapshot related behavior due to
all of those legacy repos which this project has configured.  I
highly recommend removing all legacy repos... and limiting the number
of remote repos as much as possible.  The more repos you have the
more unstable your build will become.

These should definitely be removed:

   maven1-ibiblio (http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-
repository/)
   maven2-ibiblio (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-
repository)

This should be changed:

   maven2-snapshot-apache (http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-
repository)

to:

   http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/

  * * *

I mentioned it before, but this and some of the other pom config
related problems with this project can be reduced by extending from
the genesis project-config pom... after all that is what is is there
for.

--jason