geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Release Notes for 2.0-M2 - EJB content
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:29:41 GMT

On Jan 25, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Dave Colasurdo wrote:

>    Limitations:
>       - Undeploying an ejb module will not remove it's beans. The
> server has to be restarted to deploy the same module again.

Ok, I've implemented undeploy and verified it works using the
calculator sample app.  I can guarantee there are leaks here (there
always are the first few iterations), but the feature is functional.

>       - Extended JNDI and DI types

This works.  If your env-entry-type is java.lang.String and we see
you have a URL, for example, we will convert the value to a URL
before injection.

-David