geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject M2 Status - branch on Wednesday ?
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:07:01 GMT
Based on the previous discussions about releases it looks like were
about ready to branch for M2.  Release notes are coming together and
lots of other improvements to M2 have been added.  I think the big
thing we need to flush out is the EJB 3.0 integration at its current
level.  Being the eternal optimist I'm expecting that Dain's EJB 3.0
integration will be flawless :) and that we can branch for M2 this
Wednesday.  We'll do a bit of fit and finish that we need to do so
we'll spin a release up for review by Thursday with the next
milestone out by the end of January.

Any thoughts?

Matt Hogstrom
matt@hogstrom.org