geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassLoader, JNDI and Dependency views in console
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 22:14:42 GMT

On Jan 10, 2007, at 2:37 PM, Christopher M. Cardona wrote:

> Hi Rakesh,
>
> I was able to run the new portlets using trunk rev494034 but needed
> to change all view.jsps because I get javascript errors related to
> your calls to dojo.require(). The console uses Dojo 0.4.1 right now
> and I'm guessing you used a different version during development.
> Some widget names changed in 0.4.1.
>
> I'm getting a different problem this time using the ClassLoader
> viewer. I get javax.servlet.ServletException: Java heap space:

I've seen this error, also. None of the views were working for me.
Wasn't sure if it was a Safari issue or something else. Rakesh, can
you take a look at these issues (javascript errors and memory
consumption by ClassLoader viewer)?

Paul,
Are you suggesting that we should start architecting the console to
be more pluggable? Or suggesting that Rakesh rewrite these viewers?

--kevan