geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: windows build failure
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:04:30 GMT
Jay,
   I am so glad to see this on linux! I can not seem to reproduce this
error.. So I am going to ask for your help. Could you please post the
trace (mvn -e -X...) with the following fix.

Thanks
Anita

--- anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hernan,
>    Thanks for posting the full trace. I am hoping that I will not
> have
> to use it.. Could you please try the following:
> 1. in your .m2 repo find a file named:

org/apache/openejb/server/...../server-3.0-incubating-20070127.005531-23.pom

http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/openejb/server/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/server-3.0-incubating-20070127.005531-23.pom
>    Please change ${version} to 3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT and rebuild
geronimo-openejb off line.

> Thanks
> Anita
>
> --- Hernan Cunico <hcunico@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just in case somebody is having the same prob I'm attaching "mvn
> > install -e -X >> output.txt 2>>&1"
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Hernan

c:\m2repo\org\apache\openejb\container\3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT\container-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.pom;

=== message truncated ===

Be a PS3 game guru.