geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 for Geronimo 2.0?
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:34:49 GMT
Hi Joe, I've asked a couple questions on the MyFaces devlist tonight to
hopefully address some of your questions. First, I've asked for assistance
getting my local MyFaces build working again (so we can at least have
something to start using for TCK testing). And secondly I've asked for a
rough estimate for where they think they are in their JSR-252
implementation. Hopefully this will help shed some light. I'll post

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell