geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lasantha Ranaweera <lasan...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: JAXWSMessageReciever Marshaller Problem
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2007 06:32:26 GMT
Dims,

I have uploaded the patch number 2 to the GERONIMO-2776.

Problem looks like missing  intermediate JAXB binding related objects in
my archive. Do you have any idea of how the JAXB binding objects are
generated the when annotations are provided in a JAXWS service in Axis2
? Then I might able to reuse the same stuff from Geronimo side.
Otherwise I might have to add these intermediate classes to the archive
builder time from Geronimo.

Please use the attached patch to the testing until we get the context
path working too :-) .

Thanks,
Lasantha