geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with JSR 77 Performance Monitoring Implementation
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 03:06:16 GMT
I’m currently looking on how to implement JSR 77 Stats interfaces
(GERONIMO-2517) and I've created a wiki page to keep track of the
progress:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDEV/JSR+77+Performance+Monitoring+%28Stats+Interfaces%29

This page lists the Stats interface required by each managed object type
including the methods to be implemented. The ‘Implementing Class’ column
is the specific Class that would implement the corresponding Stats
interface and this is where I need some input from you guys.
Implementing these interfaces might involve source modification of other
projects that Geronimo uses (e.g. Openejb, ActiveMQ, Jetty, Tomcat,
etc.) and it would really help if domain experts on these projects
provide suggestions and info on how and where to implement the said
interfaces. It would also help to bring up possible issues when
implementing the said interfaces. Please feel free to modify the wiki
page for corrections or additions.

Here’s a list of Stats interfaces that we can implement and support in
Geronimo:

1. EJBStats
2. SessionBeanStats
3. StatelessSessionBeanStats