geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher M. Cardona" <chris.m.card...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 2.0-M2 Milestone ready for review and JACC Specs
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:37:03 GMT

anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> +1
>
>    Please note the following issues for future releases:
> 1. Clicking on LDAP Viewer produces stack trace:
> 08:49:59,484 WARN  [ExecuteQuery] Method execution failed:
> java.lang.Exception: Problem connecting to directory server:
> localhost:1389
> 	at
> org.apache.geronimo.console.ldapmanager.LDAPManagerHelper.<init>(LDAPManagerHelper.java:113)

By default the LDAP Viewer portlet connects to the embedded Apache DS
and if it's not started it will result to this stack trace and it should
pop some warning message followed by displaying the 'Connect Info' tab
to allow users to change settings and reconnect. We can possibly consume
the exception when DWR creates the LDAP utility class to avoid the stack
trace.

> 2. ClassLoader Viewer throws error:
> 08:51:13,203 ERROR [RowFragment_jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet
> jsp.WEB_002dINF.aggregation.RowFragment_jsp threw exception
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Java heap space

I also see this randomly on one of my Windows box.

I'm ok with these issues for this release. Here's my +1.

chris