geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Release Notes for 2.0-M2 - Limitations and Issues Fixed sections
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:49:54 GMT
Agreed..  Seems like the list still has some stale entries and should be
refreshed..

Here is a link to the current refreshed list.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxSBOX/Test13

BTW, the query being used here is the one that Hernan created for 2.0-M2
and is contained in the source of this wiki page.

Thanks
-Dave-