geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tim McConnell <tim.mcco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR-88 1.2 Proposed Design for Geronimo Annotation Processing
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2007 12:02:23 GMT
Hi Jarek, yes, the intent is for the module builders to get updated
deployment plan so that Tomcat, Jetty, etc.... will do the resource lookups
with JNDI just like they do currently. There has been some discussions on
the devlist (started by Sachin) as to whether we want or should accommodate
annotations for Geronimo-specific deployment descriptors. I'm not exactly
sure where it was left off, but I think the agreement was to only
accommodate the JEE5 annotations (e..g, resource-ref in your example below)
at least in the 2.0 timeframe. Thanks.

--
Thanks,
Tim McConnell