geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Colasurdo <davec...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: Release Notes for 2.0-M2 - EJB content
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:42:49 GMT
Thanks... Have included the MDB restriction in the latest attachment.

BTW, The version in the 2.0-M2 branch is quite stale.

Can someone please refresh the copy at:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.0-M2/RELEASE-NOTES-2.0-M2.TXT

with the included attachment.

All future changes can then occur in the branch..

Thanks
-Dave-