geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using JIRA
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:27:17 GMT
Has anyone noticed that the JIRA Project Summary - Patch Available count
is not correct?
	https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO
Currently, it only shows 4 issues with patches, but there are -
	1.1.2	- 1
	1.2	- 1
	1.x	- 2
	M2	- 4
	Beta1	- 2
	2.0	- 12
	Wish	- 6
	Verif	- 1
	Unsch	- 28
So, why isn't the count showing 57 instead?
It seems to only be counting the ones that have Status=Patch Available
and ignoring those with Patch Info=Patch Available.

-Donald