geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject ApacheDS - LDAP - Geronimo Plugins
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2007 17:02:04 GMT
Howdy,
I've been playing around with the integrated LDAP from the begining. It got pulled out from
the build when we came out with Geronimo plugins (somewhere around v1.1.1)
Now I see it back in the branch for v1.2 and trunk, this "feature" is already in the build
however it still is available for download/install as a plugin.

So the question is what do we want to do with it, offer LDAP as part of the dist or separate
as a plugin?

Another question is, if I already see it available in the build (fresh from trunk) why it
still shows up as available for install in the Install Plugin portlet?
(it will fail to install since the destination already exist)

Cheers!
Hernan